Archinect
anchor

NCARB Says my School is not accredited, but it is....

Balkins' doppelganger. Posted back in 2006. I wonder if his designs have gotten any further along since then?

Oct 8, 15 4:07 pm  · 
 · 
JeromeS

Poor Abraham Rodriguez!  Look what he's gotten himself into...

Oct 8, 15 4:28 pm  · 
 · 
kjdt

Abraham Rodriguez started another thread once this one was quickly misdirected - so this one is a good one in which to keep RB occupied...

Oct 8, 15 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
JeromeS

^^ You mean, Wildstar,...

Oct 8, 15 5:28 pm  · 
 · 
Sharky McPeterson

Well then, shall we all move over to that new thread and continue as usual? 

If we try to think logically, RWCB's life and musings are much more important than worrying about your school being accredited.

Oct 8, 15 6:13 pm  · 
 · 

Got business cards ordered.

After a bit, I may order another batch as I tweak the logo and fine tune it. 

Oct 8, 15 6:58 pm  · 
 · 
kjdt

OK!  Well that counts as one thing - and ahead of schedule too!  

Alright, now you've got some momentum going...   Tomorrow's thing:  a first draft of your resume.  Format doesn't matter yet - just draft the categories and then write the text for each category.

Oct 8, 15 7:53 pm  · 
 · 
ivorykeyboard

If my math serves right:

- 2,013 Balkins comments

- average of 200 words each (total guess, maybe more?)

- 402,600 words 

Richard, the typical novel runs about 40,000 words -  my college thesis was around 18,000 words. That's right - you've dedicated 10 novels work of drivel to this forum. Think about the amount of time you waste here and consider a better investment of it. 

Oct 9, 15 12:08 am  · 
 · 
kjdt

That's why I think he will be able to write a good chunk of his resume today - he's very word-oriented.  He just needs to direct it to better uses.

So Richard:  what are the headers of your resume categories going to be? And in what order?

Oct 9, 15 11:10 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

more words is bad on a resume.  keep it short and simple.

Oct 9, 15 11:30 am  · 
 · 
StarchitectAlpha

Why is everyone so hard on Richard, the only threads I enjoy reading more are ones by that Kozumel dude.

Oct 10, 15 12:12 pm  · 
 · 
JeromeS

Koz and RWCB-PBD do keep me coming back...

Oct 10, 15 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

If anybody needs to spend $30k on an image consultant, it's RWCB-PDB.

Oct 10, 15 12:57 pm  · 
 · 
no_form
Living in gin...thanks for the lol of the day. Yeah Koz n' balk keep me entertained throughout the week.
Oct 10, 15 2:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: