Archinect
anchor

logistic cities

monali2015

i'd really appreciate who ever is gonna take form his/her time to answer these questions i did my research and didn't quit understand

Q1/what's exactly the meaning of logistic cities and how does logistic process relates to architecture ?

Q2/what are the topics i need to be aware of in order to design a logistic city 

this will be a great help and i'll be real thankful 

Oct 2, 15 7:58 pm
Living in Gin

Do you need our answers to be single-spaced or double-spaced? Citations in MLA or Chicago format?

Oct 2, 15 11:35 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

google Patrick Schumacher

Oct 3, 15 12:13 am  · 
 · 

Before you google Schumacher, read Keller Easterling and Kazys Varnelis. Their examinations of logistics and networks are clearer and less self serving.

Oct 3, 15 8:10 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

No, no, no, LiG... it's APA format.  Are you trying to get the kid a failing grade or something?

Oct 3, 15 9:48 pm  · 
 · 

Related, the idea of Drosscape "as our cities begin a stealth relocation of industrial facilities from the inner city to the urban periphery places". Note the sites Mr. Berger references include major intermodal/logistics sites such as the Global III Intermodal Terminal in [3]Rochelle, Illinois or Inman Yard. [5] Norfolk Southern Railway in Atlanta, Georgia

See also here, here, here and here

Oct 7, 15 1:51 am  · 
 · 

The last four links are an interesting list Nam. 

Oct 7, 15 12:53 pm  · 
 · 

Marc, thought so too

Oct 7, 15 3:13 pm  · 
 · 
monali2015

thank u very very much that was the most help i got from any one ,i really appreciate it 

Nov 2, 15 12:49 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: