Archinect
anchor

Lada Cube (Assembled in minutes)

UNWIND

We recently completed a dressing room project in Aspen, CO using a new product called Lada Cube (www.ladacube.com). Lada Cube makes demountable walls which they refer to as Demountable Insulated Panels (DIPS). These walls allowed our client to meet deadlines that would have otherwise been impossible to meet via traditional building code permit requirements and thus open by July 4th to accommodate large crowds and increased sales. This made them very pleased.

Essentially because Lada Cube walls are consider "equipment" we were able to forgo the 3-4 week permitting process and at the same time install walls that look like the real deal. We opted to go with the 4.5" thick cam locking walls with biomass fiberboard finishes. The biomass fiberboard was very impressive. Made of 100% recycled materials (i.e. paper, grass, cardboard, etc.) this material was more rigid than oriented strand board and accepted Loctite Premium Polyurethane glue with acrylic on exterior surfaces with better than acceptable holding power. The contractor also was able to adhere pre-mixed drywall joint compound directly to the interior of the dressing, which surprisingly looked amazing, much like a traditionally drywalled walls.

The Lada Cube walls assembled in minutes and can be reconfigured and or relocated over time thus allowing the retailer to retain the walls as an asset for future use and not simply a 1 time use.

Overall we would highly recommend checking out Lada Cube as a solution for interior build-outs. Check out the finished product photos and let us know your thoughts!

Sep 25, 15 3:16 pm
chigurh

keep your spam to yourself...that whole post reeks of ad man rhetoric.. 

"Do you know how we saved money, time, and got laid?"  "Lada cube! praise be Jesus!"

Sep 25, 15 3:41 pm  · 
 · 
midlander

I thought this was going to be some sort of studio project about a kit of parts for building a cheap soviet automobile.

I'm totally disappointed.

Sep 25, 15 10:01 pm  · 
 · 
Spoons

Congrats on your horrible photographs.

Sep 25, 15 10:44 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: