Archinect
anchor

Therme Vals

chris-chitect

I'm leaving for Europe next week and am planning to finally visit Vals. Have any architecture fans been to the pool lately? I've heard good things, but haven't heard much practical information. Looks like you can book online, but the swimming hours for non hotel guests are restricted.

Considering it's 80 CHF, I'd like to spend as long as I can there, but will I get bored floating around? Can you leave for lunch and come back?

Sep 23, 15 2:25 am
senjohnblutarsky

You're going to be soaking in a pool and staring at an impressive mountain.  You shouldn't be getting bored.  It's a pretty incredible experience.

As long as there isn't some couple that decides it's their time to be romantic, it should be a good experience.

Sep 23, 15 8:26 am  · 
 · 
chris-chitect

Glad to hear. I've been looking forward to it for years.

Sep 23, 15 6:23 pm  · 
 · 
chris-chitect

Just went yesterday and spent five hours there. Still seemed like it wasn't long enough.

It's a beautiful place, but as the previous post had suggested, its full of couples getting all romantic.

Oct 7, 15 4:36 am  · 
 · 
natematt

Sometimes you just got to enjoy the show.

Oct 12, 15 2:48 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: