Archinect
anchor

Portfolio

QuynhNg

Hello, I am planning to go to College for architecture and I was thinking about Yale college but could find informations about portfolio, if it's needed to apply to an undegraduate school, how it should look like etc. Do you know anything about that? 

Sep 9, 15 10:16 pm
Non Sequitur

Nah man, you're good to go if you show up on the first day of class. The acceptance rate at Yale is 100% so they take everyone, even those without portfolios or basic internet research sills.

Sep 9, 15 11:55 pm  · 
 · 
no_form
Just shoot them a text with your GPA and a bank statement. You're clearly a shoo-in.
Sep 9, 15 11:57 pm  · 
 · 
archmpf

I really shouldn't be telling this to anyone because of the confidentiality agreement, but whatever: Make sure you send them a 600x600px colored selfie along with that. I did this when I applied to Yale. They immediately emailed me a pdf of my B. Arch degree and forwarded my application to Harvard GSD. I saved 5 years of my life this way and directly got into grad school.

Sep 10, 15 2:34 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: