Archinect
anchor

Going into Architecture

Stephanieluz

Hello Everyone. 

I am 22 and I am thinking about getting a degree in Landscape Architecture in Europe. I am searching for a school that teaches in English, has free or affordable tuition, and has a bachelor and masters program combined (if possible). I already have an undergraduate degree in political science but I don't know if that will help also a key factor is that I am from the United States. 

Thanks   

Sep 4, 15 11:21 pm
no_form
I've never known someone who could write while they were in the REM state of the sleep cycle.
Sep 5, 15 11:32 am  · 
 · 
JeromeS

^^brilliant

Sep 5, 15 8:56 pm  · 
 · 
Andress

Kunas university of tech, Lithuania is a place with combined bach. and master:

http://www.bachelorstudies.com/Bachelor-of-Architecture-(Integrated-Studies-bachelor-and-master)/Lithuania/Kaunas-University-of-Technology-(KTU)-Faculty-of-Civil-Engineering-and-Architecture/

I did not research further on that but it's a place to start.

I also know that Univerza v Ljubljani, Slovenia, offers a combined 5 year bach and master but I am not sure about English language.

Looking for free degrees in Europe, while being USA citizen is a pretty hard task (if not impossible).

Nov 30, 16 5:08 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: