Archinect
anchor

what do you guys think of this blueprint carry product?

KLCo
JBeaumont

No.

And funny how your name is the name of the company that makes the product you're considering.  That's rather amateurish shilling.  But you're so lucky you've got such a loyal customer in "Jason" that he reviewed six of your products, and seems to never buy anything else.

Sep 4, 15 3:55 pm  · 
 · 

LOL... You know, funny. Not a bad product for those UPS tubes to be held but you know... I agree with JBeaumont's statement.

Sep 4, 15 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Oh, good, I thought about giving a silly response, but now I'll give a serious one; what the hell would I need with one of these, what is this, 1968?

Sep 4, 15 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
DeTwan

I'd put my Balkin sized dildos in that, and that'd be a great way to carry them around!

I am just about to launch these on amazon too KLCo, perhaps we could partner!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0WCULrwoefdOVpiQVdFTWxWTWs/view?usp=sharing

Sep 4, 15 5:33 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

I don't know about 1968, but in 1973 a man named Brady sure could've used something like the wonderful product being shilled here.  Think of the hilarious mayhem that could've been saved if KLCo had been around back then!

Sep 4, 15 6:43 pm  · 
 · 
jp22

Can we get one with a hotspot so we can add files to dropbox?

Sep 4, 15 8:04 pm  · 
 · 
chigurh

take that out to a jobsite and help the profession lose even more respect.

Sep 4, 15 8:09 pm  · 
 · 
snooker-doodle-dandy

is that a purse with the tube....thinking about buying it for Mrs  Snooker Doodle Dandy....I'm sure it would be yet another not wanted birthday present.

Sep 4, 15 10:23 pm  · 
 · 
null pointer

wtf are blueprints?

Sep 5, 15 1:38 pm  · 
 · 

true cyanotype prints

Sep 5, 15 1:44 pm  · 
 · 
null pointer

sarcasm, brah

Sep 5, 15 3:18 pm  · 
 · 

Yeah... have fun with it. :-)

Anyway, with this... good reason for a little sarcasm. Considering the other topic with Mr. May... 

Maybe soon, we can actually talk Tadao.

Sep 5, 15 3:23 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

show me the blueprints

show me the blueprints

show me the blueprints

show me the blueprints

show me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshowmetheblueprintsshowmetheblueprintsshowmetheblueprintsshowmetheblueprintsshowmetheblueprintsshowmetheblueprintsshowmetheblueprint

Sep 5, 15 7:10 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

Alright I guess, but what if all your projects are 100+ sheets?

Sep 6, 15 10:20 pm  · 
 · 
null pointer

pdf that bish

Sep 6, 15 10:27 pm  · 
 · 

Made right here in the U.S.A., on Castro Street in San Francisco.

Sep 6, 15 10:43 pm  · 
 · 
Bench

But it doesn't even hold the drawings - it holds the cardboard tube (not included!) that holds the drawings?

I feel like next you'll design the holder for this holder, Inception-style? But then where does it stop?!

We could get some crazy Russian-doll situation going.

Sep 6, 15 11:09 pm  · 
 · 
JeromeS

If it was a little more Steampunk, I think we could get behind it....

Sep 6, 15 11:20 pm  · 
 · 

You could hold role of blueprints but you wouldn't be running around with blueprints exposed to the elements unless you print the plans on mylar with waterproof / archival grade ink.

Then maybe in my opinion.

The other option is TRACING CLOTH. I mean Tracing cloth not vellum paper but a special kind of prepared fabric suited for ink printed. This cloth would be similar to that used to make the dollar bill.Again, using archival grade waterproof ink. 

Sep 6, 15 11:25 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: