Archinect
anchor

architecture schools in europe and canada taught in english

ghada

Hey everyone,

I study architecture right now in the American University in Cairo but i want to transfer. Can anyone please tell me if they know a good architecture school in Europe or Canada that teach the bachelor degree in English and wont cost more than 10 000 euros per year. They must teach the bachelor degree in English because i can't spend half a year learning a new language before entering.

Thank you in advance!

Aug 27, 15 11:20 am
Non Sequitur

Canada and Europe are large places... perhaps you should narrow your search but for what it's worth, Canadian tuition for foreign students can easily be 3 times domestic tuition costs.

Aug 27, 15 11:31 am  · 
 · 
Loaykhaled

hwa fi masryiin hena :O  , Anyways I'm looking for the same thing and the same range.

If you've found any please inform us.

Oct 28, 15 1:15 pm  · 
 · 
Eytch

W fe sudanyeen kaman :D

Back to topic,

The best Architectural schools in Finland and Norway are basically free to get in, all you have to pay for are the costs of living there, Oslo School of Architecture and Design for example, also check out Aalto University in Finland, they have pretty decent programs, and they both teach in English as well,

Also, the tuition fees in alot of the highly ranked universities in Switzerland go as low as 600CHF per year which is approximately 500 euros,

Cheers,

Oct 28, 15 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
Loaykhaled

Thanks a lot @Viperling 

But shall we study the Finland/Noriwigan Language to apply for the visa or to be accepted there?

Oct 28, 15 2:53 pm  · 
 · 
Loaykhaled

@Viperling 

Oslo School of architecture is just for a Master degree and not for a bachelor degree :/ .

Aalto university in Finland Bachelor level programmes are taught in Finnish and/or in Swedish only. Master level studies in architecture are provided in English. :(((

@Ghada

I've found 

Institute of Technology Sligo and emailed them for more language and tuition fees information.

UTM in Malaysia

University of malaya in Malaysia

BOTH ARE ACCREDITED BY RIBA 

Middle east technical university in Cyprus

Eastern mediteranean university in cyprus

both are well recognized and accredited.

I'll be checking for more tomorrow. 

Oct 28, 15 3:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: