Archinect
anchor

bank tower buildings

zeno16

Hi

I need help finding a (bank tower buildings or an office tower) plans and case study cuz I want to analyze it to help me with my next project which is an Administrative Bank Tower 

plz help me !!!

Aug 25, 15 9:12 pm
placebeyondthesplines

Where are you from?

Aug 25, 15 10:26 pm  · 
 · 
thearchitectsguide

Many offices will put up plans of their projects on their websites. For example, here are a couple of links to F+P bank projects.

http://www.fosterandpartners.com/m/projects/hongkong-and-shanghai-bank-headquarters/images/sketches/

http://www.fosterandpartners.com/m/projects/commerzbank-headquarters/

Brandon

www.thearchitectsguide.com

Aug 25, 15 10:36 pm  · 
 · 
zeno16

@thearchitectsguide

bu it dosen't have any details or the name of the spaces

@placebeyondthesplines

UAE

why you asking ?

Aug 26, 15 5:11 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Lazy student is lazy
Aug 26, 15 6:40 am  · 
 · 
Zbig

The way people conduct business at a bank varies by country and by location.

A bank TOWER will have a lot of administrative functions that will not be present at a local banking branch.

A centrally located bank tower will have the administrative floors, a few executive office floors, and will usually have a flagship bank branch open to its clients at street level. At an international location such as UAE (assuming Dubai or Abu Dhabi), you will also deal with a lot of international clients and investors. Besides a bank branch to conduct normal business for local clients, you will need specialty areas where you will receive big foreign and local clients.

In addition to that, a bank building will also have an underground vault area.

Add to that all the associated services, and you have a very complex program.

You will have circulation paths that are public, semi-public, employees only, VIP clients, service only, etc.

Aug 26, 15 8:41 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: