Archinect
anchor

Can you give a hand to me and my museum magazine?

Dear Archinect friends,

About 15 months ago I started a free web magazine, Inexhibit, focused on architecture, museums and art exhibitions.
My magazine is composed of separate sections for full lenght articles, news and museum reviews.

The articles and news sections are going very well, with audience constantly growing, links and citations from the NYT, the Guardian, Wikipedia, and so on, I am quite satisfied about them.

The museum reviews section (mymuseum) is giving me really a headache, instead: the audience is simply...flat and people don't interact as expected (everyone can leave comments and ratings, but they do it very rarely); I have worked hard to made my best with it, all reviews are original, verified (the info are always validated by the museums themselves), I made all the stuff suitable for mobiles and so on, but it seems that nothing seems to produce some appreciable results.
I am beginning to guess I did some serious mistakes with this section, perhaps its content is not really appealing or its interface is dull...but I really don't know which way to turn, definitely.
If someone could waste some time, have a look at it (the address is http://www.inexhibit.com/mymuseum) and give me his honest opinion, it would be absolutely great, and I will absolutely appreciate it!
Thank you in advance.

All the Best,
Riccardo

Jul 6, 15 2:19 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: