Archinect
anchor

Studying m.arch abroad?

kalpana_gupta

hi, 

i have pursued y bachelors in architecture in India from punjab technical university. i am willing to go for masters in architecture from abroad where the cost of study and living is low and scope for architects is great. 

the main courses i am interested in are (in order of preferences) :-

1. landscape designing
2. urban designing
3. Construction management
4. Project management
5. sustainable architecture

i don't want to pursue any field for masters just on the basis of my interest, i also want to know the scope of the field in the state for architects and the status of providing work visas to international students during and after the completion of the masters degree.

the budget for my masters program is not much and everything will be funded by the bank as i am planning to take loan for the same. also, apart from the tuition fees, i am wanting to work during my postgrad so that i can pay the cost of living there.

considering all aspects mentioned above many people suggested me to study in Australia. 

i need help in 3 things:-

1. what course should i choose?
2. how to choose the best economical and known university for it? as when i google it, it gives me various rankings and all are different. i dont know which website to really rely on!
3. what is the scope of various courses in various countries? like where will i be able to get a job? provided that my bachelors is completed with 70+ but my 10 and +2 are done with 60+ NATA score was 111/200.

kindly help me out with this.

Jun 25, 15 1:24 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: