Archinect
anchor

After graduation, decisions need to be done.

m.angel

Hello there.

I have (almost) graduated from architectural school with BSc degree in "architectural engineering" . the case is, I'll be officially graduated in 2-3 weeks (have my papers and certificate in hand).

I don't know how to put this issue together, but I have some ambitions and concerns regarding the coming part of my life and I need some guidance and insight from the experienced ones of you. I'll try to list all the things in my mind, and I truly appreciate your effort in advising me. I'll be here for any replies to clarify  all the issues.

btw, it is important to say that am from Jordan. and I have done an internship for 3 months in Jordan, and for 1 month out of Jordan, additionally, I had been working freelancing online for the past 2 years but with only 2 clients (students that need 3D visualization for their design school projects).

1- job seeking, either in Jordan or abroad.

2- portfolio

3- freelancing

4- independant courses of architectural software training

5- working in the field of teaching.

6- master degree

7- online identity presence

8-concept art and architecture field (like in designing games or virtual world for movies or so) because I have great talent in drawing 

9- income, money, cash in hand (this is the most important part)

as i said am really confused about all of these issues, and - for the record- am looking forward to establish a career in another country where there's a better chance for me to pursue most of the above , specially in the the field of art and in completing a higher studies degree.

Jun 14, 15 12:16 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: