Archinect
anchor

Advice on choosing an internship

tudor.neagu

Hello, 

I am an architecture master student from Paris and i have decided to do my internship this year after having completed a one-year exchange program in Germany.

I have been recently excepted for two internship positions one in Barcelona with Ricardo Bofills office and one in Munich at Henning Larsen office.

My question to you guys is what do you think would be a better option? I like both offices and both cities are nice. Barcelona has the advantage of sun and probably a bit more social life, while Munich good working environement and a better pay and also help improve my german i think.

I know theyy are both very good offers but i would like to know what you guys think.

Thank you 

Jun 8, 15 11:17 am
theSudden

Sounds like a very personal decision you need to put significant thought into. I mean, I would choose the one that gives me the most gain which sounds like Munich, based on my way of thinking, but that's just me, that's not you, so it wouldn't be fair for me to say for you. But since you are asking, I think you would get the social benefits either way, personally. I think better pay and learning a new language are huge advantages. 

Jun 9, 15 5:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: