Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Boosting

setizlica

Hello, 

here is the link to my portfolio. I am in the last semester of my bachelor, so these are some of  the undergraduate works I have till now. I am mainly planning to use it for internships. Thanks in advance for all the constructive or not-so-constructive opinions!

http://issuu.com/ajnababahmetovic/docs/portfolio2.compressed

Jun 5, 15 4:28 pm
natematt

I think your style is nice, both with the portfolio and the projects. I do wish the projects had a bit more complexity to them though, especially the later projects. I expect there to be a progression of both design and technical ability over time, and I don’t really see that much of it. Do you have more materials for some of these projects? You really could expand a couple and remove a couple. Which is also to say you could make this shorter, it’s a bit long for job applications.

Jun 7, 15 4:01 pm  · 
 · 
setizlica

@natmatt Thank you very much for the comment! I do see your point, i will definitely include more material for more complex projexts and exclude some of the not needed extra material. 

Jun 9, 15 8:43 am  · 
 · 
l3wis

Jun 9, 15 9:06 pm  · 
 · 
setizlica

@l3wis would you like to elaborate the comment or was it simply a slip of the finger? :)

Jun 10, 15 3:19 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: