Archinect
anchor

The Bartlett M.Arch RIBA Part 2 applicant 2015

silviaditya

Guys, anyone here got accepted in M.Arch RIBA Part 2 Programme at The Bartlett?

I sent my application in March and just got a news that they will not be giving me any place :(  so sad because the programme is my first choice. They said my design work wasn't strong enough compared to other candidates, but I wonder what sort of portfolio and applicant background they're looking for. Would be very happy to hear some sharing 

May 22, 15 11:50 am
TED

You need to apply in Nov if you want to get a place for the following Sept as places in schools in the UK fill up.  Your chances are better then at least to get offered an interview.

Why don't you post your portfolio so we can just for ourselves?

Many UK Part I programmes do very soft design studio briefs for their students or offer strong 'urban' focus - limits the students ability to develop depth and innovation within their work.

There are many great schools in the UK outside the Bartlett - so keep on looking.

May 23, 15 5:51 am  · 
 · 
chechevica

TED, i ve just jumped around lots of discussions here and found your comments really useful and precise. You are a huge fan of this forum! Helping others very well. Keep on! Or you are an archinect administrator?) Anyway, your comments are always cool

Feb 8, 16 10:48 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: