Archinect
anchor

THADDEUS SEMINAR SPOT!!!

luisabustamante

I have a spot for a weekend Thaddeus seminar. Unfortunately I can not attend due to an emergency. The cost of the seminar is $350 and the dates are June 5, 6, and 7th from 8am to 7pm. If you want to pass the structures portion of the ARE this is a must! Please contact me to take my spot as the seminar is sold out. [email protected]

Thank you!

Luisa

May 19, 15 9:45 am
Zbig

Luisa,

It would be helpful if you could post the city in which the seminar will take place.

I took the Thaddeus online seminar before I successfully took the SS ARE section, and can attest to the fact that it is a great resource if you want to pass. I imagine that the live seminar is even better.

May 19, 15 10:16 am  · 
 · 
Good_Knight

I took the Thaddeus structures prep course prior to being successful on the first and only take of the structures portion (not very recent so I understand their have been some changes to the format but still...).

If you have the opportunity: take it!  David Thaddeus makes it fun, too.  Hard work + entertainment.

May 19, 15 10:48 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

I've got a great Thaddeus handout. In color even.

May 19, 15 2:30 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: