Archinect
anchor

best RFP ever (real scam, also best ever)

awaiting_deletion

My buddy sent me this, he didn't want to post because he feared the scam artists, etc...anyway here you go, the funniest RFP ever...I protect the innocent, guilty, well they are make believe anyway, so who gives a fuck, its funny!

Dear Sir/Madam

Our company wishes to know, if your firm could be able to handle a 44 housing Villas and a five star restaurant for us.

We will like you to brief us in case there are other ways of send an official project proposal to your esteem company so that we do not make mistakes as this will be our first project outside our business sector.

This villa will be built in a luxury form for the very important people visiting Saudi Arabia during the holy months and the restaurants will be for the high class people visiting the kingdom.

We wish to get an acknowledgement on this mail and be kind enough to direct us on the best way to send through a proposal to your company, to enable us send across the official proposal.

Many thanks

Al Dadi Mustafa Atfa

Hazazi al Hazazi Company

Dear Bruh,

We will wish to receive an acknowledgement of this mail so as to send through some questions which will solidify and enhance our cooperation.

In view to that, are there any special conditions for working on project outside your country?

We will provide you with an office space in our yard if need arises.

Note: We will like to know the availability of your firm and if our project will be considered as a priority and if you can manage other project and ours, that will be perfect if you state it.

The Architectural work by your firm will involve the provision concept design, schematic design, detailed design and supervision of the project to completion.

Attached is the official project proposal, please go through and reaffirm us on your acceptance.

Many thanks

Al Dadi Mustafa Atfa

Communication and International Relation Director

Hazazi al Hazazi Company

the real Omar (which is not his real name...)..../\ (disgruntled employee made this scam maybe?)

Dear Bruh,

You can provide your phone number but at the moment I am in Sydney and phone communication will not be easy.

The method which we wish to go through this project is by skype because we have configured in such a way that our communications will be recorded so any director can come in and play it to follow up. We hope to work with that and believing you comply.

If you able to add us via skype then we can talk on Friday kindly specify the time.

We will wish to receive an acknowledgement of this mail and the answers below the reply will help in solidifying and enhancing our cooperation.

Be reminded that we will provide you with an office space during your periodic visit if need arises and take care of your first visit to the kingdom.

The Architectural work by your firm will involve the provision concept design, schematic design, detailed design and supervision of the project to completion and we wish you will be able to be the lead architect for this project.

We will be glad to receive your email and your acceptance of the project is on housing villas and a restaurant “THE NEW SUPER VILLAS AND A V.I.P RESTAURANT”, which we have proposed. We will make sure that our partnership with you will make this project a success and fruitful.

We will be delighted to have you handle these projects.

This project will commence by Ending-April with the Architectural design, and the construction will commence after your first visit to the site with the clearing of the site.

We will be grateful to receive your answer on the below question.

1. In view to that, are there any special conditions for working on project outside your country and are there any difficulties you have experienced in the past while working abroad?
  2. We will like to know the availability of your firm and if our project will be considered as a priority and if you can manage other project and ours, it will be perfect if you state it.
  3. If your company will find it comfortable to have a stay in the Kingdom for this project at the initial stage? (This is to enable your design be approved and able to read in order in case you wish to travel i.e. If you are not bringing the whole team from your company) the first visit (travel expenses) will be organized and take care of by us. You stay can be temporary during the construction period. We need your honest comment on this.
  4. Have you done any project outside your home country? (Please list them if any) and also state the projects you have done within the past 10years.

5. We will like to know your terms and condition for such international project work (if not ready for this project you can send us a review of your last international projects and outline the difficulties you had, that you may not wish to have in this)

6. Do you have and drafted agreement plan as to guide us on your fee / payment condition? (we will like to see a copy to enable review and make an official document or if you do not have we can make available ours for you to review)

7. Can you send me a contact number to reach you?

8. Can you provide us with your Skype Id (we require you provide us this, because it will be our main source of communication including presentation once we reach to an agreement) kindly add us skype:

Hazazi-al-Hazazi

9. Do you have any partner in Saudi Arabia or any contact person? (It is not compulsory you must have a partner to do projects here but if you have kindly list the company with its website or contact address for us to run a check on them to know if we can actually work with them) At the moment we will want to make do with our local architect in our team to help in this project.

WE WILL LIKE YOU TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS IN ITS ENTIRETY.

Please feel free to ask us any question that will make this project and our proposal understandable to you. We will like to have and sign a contract Agreement with you in order to meets your comfort for this project. If you need any further information do not hesitate to contact me We hope to read from you soon.

Many thanks

Al Dadi Mustafa Atfa

Communication and International Relation Director

Hazazi al Hazazi Company

Dear Sir

Is very unfortunate that I have not seen you on skype for the conversion till now.

As we prepare for our conference call we request the following for discussion:

- site plan survey if available NOT AVAILBLE

- Geotechnical reports if available NOT YET READY

- address if you may disclose 32.089191, 36.243124

- site photos NOT AVAILBLE

- images of architecture you prefer Please we are not architects we prefer you provide all the concepts

We wish to seek you consent as regards the change in location of this project which we propose and has been on the verge of negotiation and understanding.

Please of the unrest in some parts of the region and migration of people from the affected parts to the more peace countries like Saudi Arabia , Qatar Bahrain and Jordan including others too.

The CEO Hazazi al Hazazi group spoke with the deputy ministers of Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities and Ministry of Social Development in Jordan about our new investment.

During this important meeting, we were convinced to do this project in Jordan.

And my CEO and with so other directors after putting heads together decided to direct me to write to you.

To conclude we wish to know if your company will accept the project wish we proposed initial to be done in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia now we wish is be built in Kingdom of Jordan.

This will be built in Amman new development site.

Approval is on the way and we wish to proceed work immediately.

Please we will like to know your comment on this as we wait to proceed.

Many thanks

Al Dadi Mustafa Atfa

Hazazi al Hazazi Company

/\ let's be honest, no?!?!

Enjoy!

May 1, 15 11:38 pm
chigurh

didn't read any of that bullshit.  a hand dipped in crude oil?  fucking assholes.

this is what your kids are doing, congratulations shit heads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukUmDfoDpc

May 1, 15 11:44 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

Olaf, whats your point? There are tons of fake RFPs out there.

May 3, 15 12:17 am  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

chigurh, I sense a air of bigotry. I guess you or your family does not drive a car (so as to not use Saudi oil), and frankly that sandal surfing is cool, you stupid bigot.

May 3, 15 12:18 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

sameoldoctor, this was a legit scam apparently and someone put a lot of effort into it...Read the RFP, it's a real hoot.

The Frauded Architect

May 3, 15 9:28 am  · 
 · 

in Architecture It is often required to allow yourself to do business in a country that has or will allow things to happen that are not in alignment with your beliefs. Nations that Kill gays or disappear journalist want western architectural services, and many firms don't hesitate to jump through hoops for a potential job.

The moral corruption we often hear of is not so straight forward as not taking this work with sketchy foreign governments or other parties might result in layoffs of good hardworking people in your home office. This game of calculating acceptable risk and moral compromise is in play in so many firms right now.

It is a ruff thing to figure out

lots of good people holding their noses

Over and OUT

Peter N

May 4, 15 10:19 am  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

5 Star Restaurant? Must be shooting for Forbes Guide. Not REALLY prestigious, shoulda used Michelin, which is 3 Stars.

May 4, 15 1:53 pm  · 
 · 
chigurh

Nah, I'm no bigot, it's cool to be a misogynist that lives a lifestyle of total excess and over consumption.  Exploiting the shit out of migrant workers to the point of modern day slavery?  Pushing a V12 mercedes clad in 24 karat gold with an endangered species big cat in the passenger seat?  Total acceptable.  Those guys are legit.  Thanks for the comment sameole.

May 4, 15 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Ya, was just watching a vice doc on Saudis owning Big Cats.  Unfortunately, its a problem not exclusive to Saudi Arabia...Americans are the biggest importers of exotic animals, and the Chinese like to eat everything....But, the combo of the flashy cars, cats, misogyny, etc...Does make the Saudis the world heavy weight champions of Douche baggery. 

May 4, 15 6:05 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

That's not pre-judging...that's judging

May 4, 15 6:05 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

chigurh, dont you think you are overgeneralizing, based on what limited knowledge you have through the (I am assuming) US media? If that were the case how many innocent pakistanis did you kill with your Drone strike? What right do you have to comment?

May 4, 15 8:06 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

But more importantly, are you ready to give up driving your car (or rather, in any vehicle) so can stick it up to the Saudis?

May 4, 15 8:07 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

this Tesla was parked near a strip mall had plates that read "F OPEC"

May 4, 15 8:24 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

for all we know the scammers may be 'white bros'.......not sure why bigotry was brought up., doesnt seem relevant here.......its also unclear if chigurgh was being a bigot or just anti assholes........this is how you get scammed, you make too many assumptions........by the way the google coordinates instead of an address is hilarious.....

May 4, 15 8:50 pm  · 
 · 
green man

Luxirous villas.I would work on it.Maybe the matter is not how things were done to be as they are,but how to change them.Who doesn't worry about the project master.Yes, trees and gym but what about green housing?I am almost always impressed to see how folks think solar energy,electric cars,computer system for managing fluid,ventilation etc. are not luxirous.How many of us have them.If now it's given to talk about green building in social housing,before that what about green housing in luxirous housing?If i am not mistaken it costs as it seems.In my view i would like a tube which stops itself when i leave the living room.

May 5, 15 2:39 pm  · 
 · 
pvarchitect

Got one of these this morning..  not as detailed, and immediately asked if I would accept payment by credit card.  

Oct 8, 18 3:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: