Archinect
anchor

Architecture or Interior design (Cheapest Colleges)

myssie

hello guys, I'm a Moroccan girl living in Saudi Arabia, I studied  three years "interior design" and I get my diploma with french language but it's not a bachelor degree, I think the last three years wasn't enough for me and I stayed this whole year at home because it was too late to continue and I want to Continue next year my studies but this time with English language. Do you think I should continue in interior design or start architecture to have them both ? and when I searched in Google "Architecture" is 4 years studies and with "Interior design" I should repeat everything and it's 3 years and I didn't found any cheapest colleges it's more than an average 20,000$ per year (studies rooms, fees, etc)  in US and Canada and now I'm just looking anywhere in Europe maybe, US or Canada ?! 

Please guys Would you help me decide and found a cheapest college for me and any advices could help ?

Thank you, Sincerely                                                         

Apr 22, 15 10:43 am
shellarchitect

I hear Germany is free - prob need to learn german though.  seems worth it to save $80,000. esp since interior designers barely make anything (in my exp)

Apr 22, 15 12:30 pm  · 
 · 
Yuliia

In Czech Repulic it's free, unless you have to know czech. I'm maintaining shuellmi Education in Germany is free too. Did you look for any scholarships? it may cover some expenses..

Apr 22, 15 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
Vadik Kotov

I knew http://www.thinkinteriordesignacademy.com/ personally as I am also studying here.  I found them great. They have 12 modules and bet part is they are available 24/7 and I found tutors are also very talented and supportive they enhance my skills in a great way. 

Jun 24, 15 4:27 am  · 
 · 
Volunteer

Why are you in Saudi Arabia? I would emigrate to a country where you could work (back to Morocco?) and find a job in your field. Any job in the field, even at a retail design store and start from there. Maybe later take evening classes later as you desire.

Jun 24, 15 6:38 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: