Archinect
anchor

After Internship interview

Lebroun Lee

I am M.Arch student. I received interview from UN studio in Shanghai two weeks ago. I am very worrying about result because normally interviewee can know their result of interview after two weeks. Is this situation bad?

Apr 21, 15 11:36 pm
natematt

Really depends on circumstances. Was it for an advertised position?

It's true that if they are looking for someone right away they will probably get back to you within that time frame. However, if it's not for a position they are in a rush to fill, or if they are delayed in needing someone for some reason, it could take much longer. Heck, they could just be slow if they are in no rush.

Apr 22, 15 12:29 am  · 
 · 
Mr_Wiggin

If they REALLY wanted you, you'd already know...  It then becomes a matter of their need, maybe they need you later, or maybe not, it's something you can't control.  Frankly it's not a "bad" situation, it's completely normal that things don't go they way you may want them to be, always have a back up plan for everything, always pursue your goals while looking for alternate ways to achieve them.  Keep your eyes open, and good luck!

Apr 22, 15 12:37 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Was it a paid position?
Apr 22, 15 6:37 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: