Archinect
anchor

M Arch I Decision U Michigan I Sci-arc I U Penn I AA

I've ben accepted to U Michigan, Sci- Arc, U Penn and Architecture Association. I have visited all the schools and still trying to decide to make my final decisions. I think each school have a different approach  and it's really hard for me to decide.  If anyone could offer insight as to what are the current approaches are at the mentioned schools that would be really helpful. 

Apr 13, 15 6:45 pm
Bryany

I think what is most important is what approach you are looking for.  As I was recently in your position, my best advice is not to ask others what they know of the approaches from each of these schools (anyone currently in the program is going to be too busy to answer and with the exception of someone who just graduated from each of these, anyone else who will answer hasn't been there recently enough to know exactly what's going on there).  Your best read on each place is going to come from exploring the types of work people are producing now and within the last few years.  The design world is constantly changing and good schools change their approaches slightly as certain technologies and techniques become more current.  You've already visited each school and gained your own first impressions.  Now decide what type of design you want to be a part of or learn more about, and go there.  .

Apr 16, 15 12:45 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: