Archinect
anchor

Architects I need your help! New Business Proposal.

brad90

Hi there! 

Thanks for coming to read this post.

My name is Stephen and I have been in architecture for the last decade working in great offices but Ive decided finaly to go into to business alone, not in architecture but in software (I hope).

I'm currently looking to develop an architectural practice management software so that practice managers and owners can easier follow the health of their company, more profitable, and efficient. It's the industry I'm from so it made sense.

I'm looking to include the basics: creating business reports, timesheets that are linked to project progression and invoicing, project progress monitoring... quick billing and project costing.... things that I use on a day to day basis. But I'm looking for something that will make it stand out by addressing a problem you guys have everyday so...

I just need you to answer this one question:

What are the biggest problems that you face on a day to day basis when it comes to managing your practice?

I would really appreciate your help, so please leave a comment below and If you would like to get  involved in developing it with me I'll be more than happy for your input,  please get in touch.

Thank you for your help.

Stephen

Apr 7, 15 9:42 am
curtkram

why is a person named stephen posting under the name brad?  you're not one of those spambots are you?

gregory walker posted this

http://archinect.com/forum/thread/5996251/snapca-software-finally-launching

Apr 7, 15 9:54 am  · 
 · 

I have not one but three on going problems:

1. Try as I might, I can not seem to remember to due required maintenance on my exotic sports cars.

2. Clients that bring in suitcases of money and give me complete artistic freedom.

3. Handling all the booty calls from supermodels.

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Apr 7, 15 10:07 am  · 
 · 
Carrera

How would it be any different than something that’s already out there like Workflow Max? Seems they have all the bases covered.

The one thing I find missing, that I would have liked is software that monitored time per sheet, sheet type, project phase, and by building type, so I could structure competitive proposals.

Apr 7, 15 10:47 am  · 
 · 

Dealing with assholes. Got any software for that?

That's certainly the biggest, although also the least frequent as my sense of smell has improved with training.

Apr 7, 15 7:26 pm  · 
 · 
Lian Chikako Chang

What I would want is more complex--versioning software for all kinds of files, all in one place. Like Git for everything.

Apr 7, 15 8:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: