Archinect
anchor

Graduate School Decision - Miami (OH) or U. Cincinnati

Hey all,

I am graduating this year with my B.S. Arch from UC and am going onto graduate school. I have a pretty tough decision and was hoping for help. I applied to Penn, OSU, UC, and Miami (OH). I have narrowed it down to Miami and UC based on what I can afford. Now Miami has offered me a significant amount more financial aid than UC however, I feel that UC has a stronger program and would offer me more opportunities. With Miami, I would be worried that I am not being challenged enough and that once I graduate that the opportunities wouldn't be as numerous as if I were to attend UC. But, I would graduate with very little debt added onto my current debt if I were to go to Miami and a decent amount more if I were to go to UC. UC's program is much better known and has a much better faculty in my opinion. Please offer any suggestions, advice, opinions. etc.

Thanks

Apr 1, 15 12:55 pm
natematt

As always the real question is "how much"

What will you end up owing total, including current debts, if you attend either of these schools.

Apr 1, 15 1:02 pm  · 
 · 
jferello

I would have pretty much no debt from Miami and a possible $15,000 more in loans from UC

Apr 1, 15 10:35 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: