Archinect
anchor

Good software for entrance points design

RookJam

Hi everybody,

I am looking for free software to make a design of inside entrance point which includes turnstile gates. Like this for example:

I mean soft where I can choose a form and size of a hall or room, choose the color of floor, walls, ceiling, pillars, than place entrance control equipment and estimate, how it looks.

Does anybody know such programs? Free programs are desirable.

Mar 30, 15 6:50 am
gruen
I know of such programs.
Mar 30, 15 5:32 pm  · 
 · 
null pointer

Yeah, and hire an architect.

Mar 30, 15 5:47 pm  · 
 · 
RookJam

gruen, and what names do these programs have?

Mar 31, 15 9:00 am  · 
 · 
RookJam

null pointer, I need cost effective solution that's why I rty to find free software.

Mar 31, 15 9:01 am  · 
 · 
Deel1965

Try PERCo. They have free software and 3D models of turnstiles gates etc.

Mar 31, 15 9:09 am  · 
 · 
RookJam

Deel1965, thanks!

Mar 31, 15 9:16 am  · 
 · 

I'm looking for a gold plated left nostril inhaler. Can anyone tell me where to get one for free? 

Mar 31, 15 9:31 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

have you looked at PERCo Miles?

i wonder if Rook and Deel are in cahoots to spam for PERCo without it looking like spam?

rook's image is, in fact, hosted on PERCo's website.  one would almost think he was already familiar with the product?

they should probably be paying archinect for the advertising space.

Mar 31, 15 10:01 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Curt, good catch.

On another note, I have tender docs due soon and I don't feel like producing 2 or 3 dozen plan details. Anyone know where I can copy-paste ready-made details so that I can take the rest of the afternoon off?

Mar 31, 15 10:17 am  · 
 · 
RookJam

curtkram, Non Sequitur, good joke. Just look for "turnstile gates" in Google Images and you will see this picture. It's just looks better than other pictures found by "turnstile gates" inquiry.

Apr 1, 15 2:14 am  · 
 · 
浩彭

Hello ,i am selling turnstile 

our website:www.yantorle.net

Jul 20, 16 2:13 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: