Archinect
anchor

M.Arch scholarships

Gendows

Hi, 

do anyone here knows about M.Arch scholarships (or a friend who already in a scholarship) that's i can apply for?

I'm from Egypt and want to study masters abroad, but all universities fees is about 25k - 30k dollars, which is very expensive for me :(

i have graduated from the higher institute of engineering and technology, in kafr Elshiekh, Egypt. with a 73% grade mark for the last year and 68% as an average mark. 2012

i will be so thankful if anyone could help me :)
thanks in advance

Mar 28, 15 3:14 pm
Lian Chikako Chang

Gendows, there are many scholarships that you can apply for. Some will be institution-specific, open to students in a range of majors applying to a particular institution. Some may be hosted by the architecture department or school that you're interested in. Some may be based on your background (e.g. nationality, age, tender, ethnicity, language, work history, interests, educational history) or your major, regardless of where you study.

Scholarship searches are really specific to your individual situation, so start by looking at the schools that interest you. Many schools have their own lists of scholarships.

Mar 31, 15 10:31 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: