Archinect
anchor

Woodbury Univ. or University of Houston.

interiordesignit

Hey! sorry for being annoying!

I have done a lot of research on my own, but now I want your opinion on which school is best in terms of employment and such for interior architecture major.

University of Houston or Woodbury University

Thanks

Mar 26, 15 10:44 am
Driko
I hear more about Woodbury. But how far will you have to move? Which one is local and more affordable? And where do you want to work?
Mar 26, 15 1:28 pm  · 
 · 
interiordesignit

thanks! I live in VA. Univ. of Houston is 10k cheaper. I eventually what to work for Gensler

Mar 26, 15 1:34 pm  · 
 · 
natematt

10k/year or 10k total? 

They have offices in both locations, so that's not really a problem.

Mar 26, 15 1:46 pm  · 
 · 
Driko
I personally would go to California then. I guess the living cost would be the thing that would make it a lot more expensive. I can't speak for the universities but I feel that LA had a stronger architecture and art community so the network might be worth it.
Mar 26, 15 1:54 pm  · 
 · 
interiordesignit

natematt

10k a year more at woodbury than Univ. of Houston

Driko

That's what I was thinking but I am having trouble deciding whether or not if that is good enough to decide to pay 10k more hmm.... this is tough! LOL

Mar 26, 15 2:02 pm  · 
 · 
J_AFlores

Woodbury University will be better for Interior design. I'm a student there but at the San Diego Campus thou

Apr 18, 15 8:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: