Archinect
anchor

Laptop for an architect

Thanksalot

Hello!

I would like to buy a laptop! Just got my degree and looking forward to buy one!

I would like a non-apple laptop because some programs i want to use there are NOT for apple devices!Could you suggest me some laptops with budget about 1000 Euros? I like the lenovo Y50-70!

What a laptop need for Autocad and CS6 ? CPU , GPU or both?

Thanks in advance!Waiting your reply!

Mar 18, 15 1:57 pm
Non Sequitur

Look at the top right of this page, type "laptop", hit enter, and congratulations, you now know how to use the internet.

Mar 18, 15 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
Thanksalot

Yes i already did it and found nothing,so dont be arrogant if you cant answer me proper

Mar 18, 15 2:01 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

http://archinect.com/search

Miles, you have a visitor.

Mar 18, 15 2:03 pm  · 
 · 
verticalgaze

Just got my degree and looking forward to buy one!

What the hell is this about? If you've been using a desktop or whatever, then simply open Control Panel and look at the detailed information there. For laptops, just play matchmaker by pairing X with X and Y with the closest sounding Y.

Mar 18, 15 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
JeromeS

My wife bought a Lenovo for herself - She is a court reporter.  She is happy with it.  I think with the i7 processor it was $600 from Tiger Direct or similar

I plan to buy one for myself shortly-

Mar 18, 15 2:38 pm  · 
 · 
verticalgaze

Be careful with mobile i7s. Unless it says quad-core (usually should say HQ or MQ somewhere in the nomenclature), then it's just a glorified dual-core with hyperthreading.

Mar 18, 15 3:29 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: