Archinect
anchor

Graduate school opinion

krkgv

I am an international applicant and I got into University of Oregon University of Texas,Austin Virginiatech I want an opinion on each of these schools from people who have studied there or know about them. I got into the master of architecture 2 year program. Faculty,funding, curriculum, incoming students...any insight other than what's available online will be of great help!!

Mar 12, 15 11:44 pm
RCIXM24

UT Austin is regarded as one of the top ten in undergrad and its graduate program is also one of the top 25 I believe. 

Jun 21, 17 12:08 pm  · 
 · 
senjohnblutarsky

I'm sure the OP dealt with this decision two years ago... when this thread was new. 

Jun 21, 17 12:38 pm  · 
 · 
RCIXM24

I missed the dates haha. Sorry.

Jun 21, 17 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
RCIXM24

Schools in Texas also tend to be easier on your finances (even if you're international) Austin is pretty young and hip town, 45 mins south is San Antonio (where I live) and a great city with lots of history and culture. Up north is Dallas for that big city feel.

Jun 21, 17 1:46 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

But it's still texas. Do they give you half a dozen free guns on your first day?

Jun 21, 17 1:59 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: