Archinect
anchor

Which college to opt for betwenn Upenn and Cornell for Masters in Landscape Architecture

Hi, I am an international student with a Bachelor in Architecture Degree.

I have been accepted at Upenn and Cornell for the Masters in Landscape Architecture Program.

I am confused between the two options and I hope you can help me with it. Which college should i opt for? Havent received any financial help from either university but that wouldnt be much of a problem. 

Thanks in advance!

Mar 8, 15 4:01 pm
VB21

Hi,

Congratulations on making it to the ivies! From what I've heard, UPenn has one of the strongest Landscape Architecture programs in the country; some great faculty. I don't know about Cornell.

Also, UPenn is in a big city whereas Cornell is in a tiny town. That itself might help you decide which you prefer.

Just my 2 cents.

Mar 10, 15 8:10 am  · 
 · 
Beepbeep

Cornell Landscape is partially funded by the State of New York so the tuition is around 28,000 a year that may help, also Cornell tends to be a little more conservative where penn is more emerging practice.

Mar 10, 15 9:43 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: