Archinect
anchor

Has anybody fought for a two-year March I program?

sophie2015

Hi,

I would like to know if anybody here is able to persuade the schools to put him or her into the two-year program. I am very happy to receive an offer from one of my top schools but it is the seven-semester path. 

I have a B.S. in Architecture and two-year working experience. My other offers are only two years. Three and a half years seem to be too long for me. I really appreciate any tip what to mention in the email. Will it be better to actually talk to someone at school face to face since I am going to the open house?

Thanks you:)

Mar 2, 15 11:37 am
chigurh

they just want more money from you....go to a school that will let you do it in 2 years...

Mar 2, 15 12:02 pm  · 
 · 
natematt

Yeah, I think it's just a decision that you have to make. Some schools have very strict policies about what you have to have taken before you do their program. 

I really don't think that makes sense to do the 3.5 year program unless that is the one you REALLY want. (and want to spend 3.5 years worth of money on, I'm guessing this is a really expensive program too... )

Mar 2, 15 6:10 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: