go do it

<>

Feb 24, 15 11:57 pm
natematt

HA

Feb 24, 15 11:59 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

This gives a new twist to spanning the twin towers.

Feb 25, 15 2:13 am  · 
 · 
Everywhere I look I see architecture!

Love it. Could also make a cool tattoo.
Feb 25, 15 5:55 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

Awesome! Now if I could just determine what my holey underwear pattern symbolizes.

Feb 25, 15 7:09 am  · 
 · 
citizen

^^ The need for new underwear?

Feb 25, 15 9:50 am  · 
 · 
Saint in the City

The cleverness of this observation is outweighed by my worry that it's a dude's leg.  

Feb 25, 15 11:50 am  · 
 · 

Saint, it's effin' cold out in the Midwest and East coast. Let people where whatever they want!

Also, if it's not cold out, let people wear whatever they want.

Feb 25, 15 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Why worry? What's so frightening about finding another human being sexually stimulating?

Feb 25, 15 1:15 pm  · 
 · 
go do it

^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk

Feb 25, 15 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
Saint in the City

Sneaky and Donna -- you two are wound a little too tight.

Feb 25, 15 5:28 pm  · 
 · 

Some people crumple up paper for inspiration. Other people ...

Feb 25, 15 6:39 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

So I point out the obvious homophobia in a poorly considered joke and I'm wound too tight?

Thanks for the heads up.

Feb 25, 15 6:51 pm  · 
 · 
Saint in the City

That's a pretty low outrage threshold you're sporting there, Sneaky.  A man stating a preference for women over other men does not equal "obvious homophobia".   

Feb 25, 15 8:13 pm  · 
 · 

The cleverness of this observation is outweighed by my worry that it's a dude's leg.  

There's quite a bit of difference between stating a preference and worry.

Feb 25, 15 8:29 pm  · 
 · 

Remember in Wayne's World when Garth confessed that he kinda felt attracted to Bugs Bunny when Bugs would dress up like a sexy woman to try to fool Elmer Fudd?

Feb 25, 15 9:07 pm  · 
 · 

Feb 25, 15 9:15 pm  · 
 · 
go do it

Hey! You guys stop jacking up my cool post!  Heres a couple of jokes for levity.

The 6th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, "Which human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?"

No one answered until little Mary stood up and said, "You should not be asking sixth graders a question like that! I'm going to tell my parents, and they will go and tell the principal, who will then fire you!"

Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again, "Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?"

Little Mary's mouth fell open. Then she said to those around her, "Boy, is she going to get in big trouble!"

The teacher continued to ignore her and said to the class, "Anybody?"

Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and said, "The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye."

Mrs. Parks said, "Very good, Billy," then turned to Mary and continued. "As for you, young lady, I have three things to say: One, you have a dirty mind. Two, you didn't read your homework And three, one day you are going to be very, very disappointed.

Since her new husband is so old, Jenny decides that after their wedding she and Roger should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that her new but aged husband may over-exert himself if they spend the entire night together.

After the wedding festivities Jenny prepares herself for bed and the expected knock on the door.

Sure enough the knock comes, the door opens and there is Roger, her 85 year old groom, ready for action. They unite as one.

All goes well, Roger takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.

After a few minutes, Jenny hears another knock on her bedroom door, and it's Roger,

Again he is ready for more 'action'. Somewhat surprised, Jenny consents for more coupling.

When the newlyweds are done, Roger kisses his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves.

She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha, you guessed it - Roger is back again, rapping on the door and is as fresh as a 25-year-old, ready for more 'action'.

And, once more they enjoy each other.

But as Roger gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him, 'I am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often. I have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only good once. You are truly a great lover, Roger.'

Roger, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Jenny and says: 'You mean I was here already?

Old timers disease has benefits.

Feb 25, 15 9:58 pm  · 
 · 
JeromeS

Two octogenarians prepare for their first night together-

The old gal prepares her lover by saying: "before we start, I have to warn you: I have acute angina"

he replies "I hope so because your boobs sure are ugly"

Feb 25, 15 10:35 pm  · 
 · 
Saint in the City

I get it, Donna.  Similarly, Jerome hates old people, while subconsciously fearing that his own breasts could become saggy.

Feb 26, 15 6:48 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: