Archinect
anchor

University of Cambridge Scholarship Competition for part-time Master's course

KaylaF

£10,000 scholarship for entry into this year's class (approximately 2/3 cost)

http://www.idbe.arct.cam.ac.uk/applicants/scholarship-competition

The IDBE is an established and highly successful part-time master's degree for professionals working in the built environment, offered jointly by the Departments of Engineering and Architecture at the University of Cambridge. Each year we select students from widely differing disciplines, from across the world and from very varied backgrounds, bringing them together in Cambridge to explore the pressing challenges of our time and of the future. In doing so they discover deep understanding of the built environment, their multiple professions, themselves and each other. All students form close professional, and often personal, relationships, which can last a lifetime.

Feb 18, 15 8:14 am

(bump)

I work for this program, so obviously I have bias, however, I honestly think it's an amazing opportunity, especially for international professionals who would like to continue learning and developing their skills while still working (and our alumni agree!).

Mar 20, 15 11:11 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: