Archinect
anchor

New into Rhino-3D Python Scripting

Hello Guys,

Im trying to get started to learn python scripting by myself. i have being searching for the past two weeks. What is the best way to learn the fundamental of python that will help me in the future to have a good understand and foundation in python scripting.

i can see from my research that python is very advanced and wild used in different types of programming from web  design, software design, networking............etc. for me i just graduated in master of architecture also have a degree in architectural engineering B.S degree. my only interest in python is to learn to design from it as a designer.

these books seems interesting to start learning python:

1- Fundamentals of Python: First Programs (Introduction to Programming)

2- Fundamentals of Python: Data Structures

Please advice me which the best python book resource i can learn from as architecture student who is interested in  :

- Geometric design.

- Advanced architectural and computational design approach.

- Fabrication.

Im really confused which books and the right way to learn python script with a fundamental approach  ?

Feb 17, 15 8:40 pm
empea
You could take the free Coursera course "Programming for everybody". It is all python and starts from total scratch. No geometry though.
Feb 18, 15 9:29 am  · 
 · 

@ Empea  it seems great start to learn Python ..... Thank you 

Feb 18, 15 8:53 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: