Archinect
anchor

Harvard GSD Financial Aid Question

citizencities

For those who applied for financial aid at the Harvard GSD, I'm not sure if anyone's noticed this, but the instructions for logging into your account have changed. On the site it now says: "For newly admitted students: your student ID will be the email address you provided on your application for admission."

I was still able to login to access my account (and got irrationally excited). For those who have applied to finaid for the GSD, are you also able to access your account? Is there anyone who cant?

Feb 15, 15 8:17 pm
xsfxcx

@citizencities 

I am still able to log in too!!!  I just wonder if its just that they have not update the access right of the accounts ...... feeling so nervous already for weeks already !!!!

Feb 16, 15 1:19 am  · 
 · 
chigurh

I hear kanye is teaching a studio next semester

Feb 16, 15 11:20 am  · 
 · 
bvega

The decisions won't be emailed until early march. I think you are reading too much into it. That being said, I hope you are onto something as I could log in too.

Feb 16, 15 1:19 pm  · 
 · 
sirhc

I can't log in...

JK I can! Now if we really wanna be mean, we should all post portfolios and see if someone with a bad portfolio can log in, which would weaken our expectation.

Feb 17, 15 2:45 pm  · 
 · 
toosaturated

This may sound a little crazy, but maybe you should call the school?

Feb 17, 15 2:48 pm  · 
 · 
sirhc

@toosaturated

I already know the answer from them without calling. "Decisions will be notified in March" I bet they won't release it earlier for someone just because they called in in Feb. If they did, rumors will spread and they will be receiving 1000 phone calls in Feb and they sure aren't dumb enough to let that happen. Just my thoughts. 

Feb 17, 15 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
citizencities

@sirhc

but of course they're "dumb enough" to have a typo when logging into fin aid. lol

Feb 17, 15 6:56 pm  · 
 · 
Sorrowful Giuseppe

I actually applied for it twice to make sure everything was fine :D 

Feb 18, 15 3:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: