Archinect
anchor

Definition and info in "programme"

Hi

I have been study architecture now for awhile and even though I kinda do it and get the general things, I guess I am not fully aware what "programme" means and when programme stops being programme and something else.

Like now we have this neighbourhood where they are tearing things down and we now choose where we want to put residential, where commercial etc. where is gonna be the new main streat. Now my teammates says we need to work more with programme. And I guess I dont know what more than that it means?

Can anyone help?

Feb 1, 15 7:29 am

Yes. Switch majors now into something easy like cosmetology. In ten years you'll thank me.

BTW this should have been posted in Academia. Or better yet A'nect could have a 10 post minimum before anyone can post a new topic.

Feb 1, 15 9:25 am  · 
 · 
BulgarBlogger

I bet anything that this is a foreign student studying srchitecture in the UK or South Africa...

Program is the discovery of a problem you are trying to resolve through architectural design.

If you dont know what to do in terms of your assignment, reconsider all the elements of your site and the other given parameters and really try to identify the problem. Then try to resolve the problem through your design.

Feb 1, 15 10:41 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: