Archinect
anchor

SCI-Arc admission notification?

Neil Leonardo

When does SCI-Arc start informing admitted students? I know it's pretty early but i'd just like to have an idea.

Jan 31, 15 11:40 pm
Korearch

You may find relevant information on the school's website, or why don't you email them to ask about the exact or approximate date? Although last year's results does not necessarily apply to this year, according to an admission community, as known "thegradcafe.com", SCI Arc seems to inform admission in mid February to excellent applicants. Just Take your time :)

Feb 1, 15 4:29 am  · 
 · 
arifj

I got my acceptance email on March 27th, 2014. And I think that was around when they sent most of the admissions letters, at least for M.Arch 2 for that cycle, last year. 

EDIT : I think they notified M.Arch 1 before they sent the notifications for M.Arch 2 , if I recall correctly. You can also just ask them directly. I did, last year, but it was in person. 

Feb 1, 15 6:56 am  · 
 · 
arifj

Also, I think I got all my acceptance/rejection notifications in March 2014, I don't remember exactly , but I'm 95% sure. 

Feb 1, 15 6:57 am  · 
 · 
Neil Leonardo

I'm expecting undergrad.

Feb 1, 15 5:21 pm  · 
 · 
natematt
They have a really high acceptance rate for UG, so don't worry about it.
Feb 2, 15 3:25 am  · 
 · 
konggeshang

Sci -arc accepted some top applicants via phone and send an email to rest. So, how many chance do we have? I mean it's not a big program, right?

Feb 19, 15 5:12 pm  · 
 · 
bvega

I just called and asked about admission decisions, they said that decisions would be given out around mid march to early april. Moreover, they would be emailed to you. No admission decisions for the M.Arch 3 year program would be given by phone. At least, that is what the admissions person said to me over the phone just now.

Feb 19, 15 5:40 pm  · 
 · 
sirhc

@bvega

That means either the post in thegradcafe is mistaken or the admission person you spoke to just gave you a perfunctory answer. Interesting.

Feb 19, 15 5:51 pm  · 
 · 
natematt

@Konggeshang

It's actually a really big school from a numeric standpoint. It's already been said several times that the acceptance is typically later, so just relax and wait.

Feb 20, 15 12:00 pm  · 
 · 
tomahawks_619

They will personally call you if you get accepted  and then immediately email the acceptance letter  at least for the grad program. They also notify right away if you qualified for scholarship. 

They dont notify till mid to late march . So dont panic just wait it out but I know they call you because thats how I got accepted 

Good luck hope you guys get in , its a very fun school 

Feb 20, 15 10:39 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: