Archinect
anchor

Who do I need to get stamped prints for ADA Kitchenett?

midlander

^I think you'd make more money starting a thesis review service. Actually it wouldn't take much work either, just stock up on standard designs for car dealerships and fashion houses.

Jan 21, 15 9:13 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

"some of it was helpful, most was a lot of whining" - sums up just about every thread around here. 

Jan 21, 15 9:28 pm  · 
 · 
Saint in the City

And, local officials CAN and DO enforce ADA regulations, otherwise what's the legislation for? Just to feed the sharks?

Your understanding is incorrect.  There is an important distinction you are missing.  I cut and pasted directly from the source.  Read.  Learn.

You "should of" stuck to grammar patrol.

Jan 21, 15 9:34 pm  · 
 · 
Saint in the City

Thanks for the information some of it was helpful most was a lot of whining.  I found an architect at a reasonable price hopefully he knows what is he doing.

Right, you're the voice of reason on this one.  Sounds like you're gonna do what you're gonna do.  Make sure your architect stamps each sheet with his ADA stamp, and not just the cover page.

Jan 21, 15 9:44 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

this was at least a $250 course on ADA standards and adaptations.

Now does Saint in the City get a bigger paycheck if they are indeed correct?  Just because it's stated does it mean it's correct?

not the lawsuits i was thinking about

enforcing ADA lawsuits...

i've googled more than 1 minute, can't find what I was looking for....

Jan 21, 15 10:30 pm  · 
 · 
Saint in the City

I'm hardly claiming any expertise -- mostly just quoting straight from the government website itself.  The ADA's statements, not mine. 

Jan 22, 15 5:19 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

So you are declining the $250,saweet

Jan 22, 15 6:37 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

you can probably allow for a parallel approach to the sink, avoiding the knee space requirements <-- is that worth any $$$?

Jan 22, 15 10:11 am  · 
 · 
curtkram

not any more tint

re: jaffe's first law.

Jan 22, 15 10:19 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

The approach if backwards eliminates all requirements

Jan 22, 15 10:20 am  · 
 · 
JLC-1

Oh, I didn't know this was an invitation only troll club, sorry to have bother you mofos.

Jan 22, 15 1:46 pm  · 
 · 

^ Nice grammar.

Jan 22, 15 2:50 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

http://d2vo5twcnd9mdi.cloudfront.net/uploads/7b45a3df-d613-4ff5-97b8-d7194a45d074-Kelsey-Grammer-Frasier.jpg

thank you.

Jan 22, 15 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
senjohnblutarsky

And in two months...

Jan 22, 15 4:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: