Archinect
anchor

Cornell M.Arch Video Interview?

fmalek

Ok. I am done and I have no problem helping out my fellow applicants. I had two questions as well:

1. Why are you applying to graduate Architecture program at this point in your life?

2. What is it about Cornell's program that interests you?

That's it. Those who have not done it yet, good luck!

Jan 20, 17 10:59 pm  · 
1  · 
Bitter_lemon

Ok...I just did mine. 

I feel like I just did so badly because I had so much to say but there's no time!

Also, did anyone have way more than 2 questions like I did?

Jan 22, 17 9:33 am  · 
 · 
yodella

thanks for the update @Fa8te. will update when I complete mine tonight, and hope this helps you @Bitter_lemon. I'm looking forward to only 2 questions....

Jan 22, 17 6:53 pm  · 
 · 
ZumelJ

I believe it was only 2 questions for m.arch 1 applicants (me), and more than 2 questions for m.arch 2 applicants

Jan 22, 17 9:24 pm  · 
 · 
frankl9407

I double checked with the admission office and they told me there were only two questions for March II then I did the interview there were 6 questions.

Jan 25, 17 7:59 pm  · 
 · 
_Lei

@frankl9407

Is there 6 questions for M arch2 applicant?

What types of quesions do you received??

I paln to finish M arch2 interview tomorrow,

but I'm so confused because I don't know any information about interview questions.

Is there general qustions? ,or specific?

and, how much time do I get preparation and answer?

If you have some tips, please tell us, everything will be helpful :)

Jan 25, 17 8:37 pm  · 
 · 
jendyedge

Did anyone else have trouble submitting their interview? I received a confirmation email that I completed mine, along with the confirmation on the applyweb site but just got an email today reminding me to submit it. When I get on the website, it labels the video interview section as incomplete.  

Jan 31, 17 2:33 pm  · 
 · 
crjiang

Has anyone received the interview request for this year's round of applications? 

Jan 24, 19 3:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: