Archinect
anchor

Reporting your IDP Hours

amenapi

Hello Colleagues,

I have a few question with regards to reporting IDP hours. 

My employer asked me for a site visit (in this case an existing store) to verify the dimensions and condition of it. With that said, on what category should I put all of those hours I spent?

Also, when you fill-up your IDP experience report, do you also try to put your Holiday Time Off and/or Paid Time-Off on the report? 

Jan 4, 15 8:26 pm
If you are verifying existing conditions, that goes in Site and Building Analysis. If you download the IDP guidelines from NCARB's website it breaks it down by tasks.

As for your second question...really? Really? Come on now. You know the answer to that.
Jan 4, 15 8:52 pm  · 
 · 
SpatialSojourner

I think I put it in pre-design 1B. Site and Building Analysis?  I don't think there is an IDP police.  I don't think you put time-off and holidays on it... don't think there's a space for it.

I do mine in bulk... which reminds me I'm at 8 months a few days ago, ugh, time to do another one.  

Jan 4, 15 8:52 pm  · 
 · 
amenapi

@Josh Mings & SpatialSojourner

Thanks a lot for the info guys!

I'm browsing the IDP guidelines as of now. Thanks a lot!

with regards to PTO's & Holidays - Hahaha! I'm just curious if there's anyone who try to put it on the report. 

@SpatialSojourner

Same here! I do mine in bulk,  I'm currently doing the report right now for the worked I've done for the last 8 months.

Jan 4, 15 9:05 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

This begs also the question of where to put time spent on bathroom breaks? Can be as much as 18 minutes a day. I'm not kidding.

Jan 5, 15 6:53 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: