Archinect
anchor

College level theories project/research - help needed!

sgmardini

Good day everyone.

I am currently taking an Architectural Theories course in college and have an assignment that I thought the Archinect community could help me with. 

I need to find one project that was finished after 2010 (could be a project that was not built but whose idea was realized after 2010), for each of these 8 keywords. 

1. Deconstructivism

2. Relativism

3. Uncertainty

4. Chaos/Catastrophe theory

5. Topology

6. Cyber space Architecture

7. Post Modernism

8. Phenomenology

I then have to find 2 articles that support my claim that each project fits that keyword but that's something that I won't bother anyone with. 

Thanks in advance!

Jan 2, 15 3:55 pm
“””1991”

Of course we'll do your work for you. (Sarcasm)

Jan 2, 15 4:09 pm  · 
 · 
bugsmetoo

Apply some college-level research.

Jan 2, 15 5:30 pm  · 
 · 
Come on - these are easy. The Internet is not meant to do your homework for you. The whole purpose of the assignment is to find what projects fit each category and discern - for yourself - the reasons why they do so.
Jan 2, 15 5:56 pm  · 
 · 
SiameseDream

the worst post ever....

Jan 2, 15 9:18 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

only if you could fit into the building!

Jan 2, 15 9:40 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Jan 2, 15 10:41 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Jan 2, 15 10:44 pm  · 
 · 

my response

Jan 3, 15 12:23 am  · 
 · 
go do it

This is what I tell my guys at work. "Hey, you need to learn how to do this stuff yourself. I may not be here tomorrow and then what are you going to do"

Jan 3, 15 12:28 am  · 
 · 

hope this helps

Jan 3, 15 12:40 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

1. Deconstructivism

2. Relativism

3. Uncertainty

4. Chaos/Catastrophe theory

5. Topology

6. Cyber space Architecture

7. Post Modernism

8. Phenomenology

sgmardini, is your school using Archinect News 2014 recaps as a basis for architectural assignments? or you a regular Archinect troll?

Jan 3, 15 8:55 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: