Archinect
anchor

how can i make my plan fast?in drafting by the hand for an esquisse?

mryrsrms

Were having this esquisse and im having trouble if how can i made plan fast without any forgotten information and requirements..Should i start on lining and then directly put on the dark marker or i should just draw some guidelines then just traced it with the marker?

Jan 2, 15 12:27 pm
snooker-doodle-dandy

Dude,

What did you smoke for breakfast?

Jan 2, 15 4:15 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

poop on the paper, then scan it and send it to the client

Jan 2, 15 4:17 pm  · 
 · 
snooker-doodle-dandy

Doc,  That never crossed my mind.  It  might work for non paying clients!

Jan 2, 15 5:17 pm  · 
 · 
snooker-doodle-dandy

Think you might need to do a grid though, for the client to understand.

Jan 2, 15 5:17 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

es-squesse

es-squesse

es-squesse

Jan 2, 15 8:10 pm  · 
 · 
mryrsrms

okay okay thanks...sorry im just starting for this..freshman in the field

Jan 3, 15 12:54 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

lay off the acid kid. 

Jan 3, 15 1:54 am  · 
 · 

I speak weed, allow me to help:

1.Draw circles around forgotten information.

2.Graph the requirements with forgotten information.

3.Start on lining.

4.Finish with lining.

5.Use color.

6.Eat some cookies.

7.Add the forgotten information with markers.

Jan 3, 15 2:38 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

did you 'google' esquisse during the esquisse?

That's forbidden! 

Use your brain, assuming you have one that hasn't been completely replaced by an Internet Search Engine.

Jan 3, 15 8:46 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

are unicorns herbivores? 

Jan 3, 15 11:03 am  · 
 · 

if its esquisse you dont need to use marker. hand drawn with pencil is alright.

Jan 3, 15 6:01 pm  · 
 · 
mryrsrms

Hey I dont even cheat...and its just my first time to do this said esquisse...anyway thanks to those who answer..

Jan 4, 15 7:24 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

"....forgotten information and requirements."

to counteract this problem I recommend "studying".

Jan 4, 15 9:57 am  · 
 · 
mightyaa

Fast hand drafting?  Esquisse is just another name for fancy arsed sketching.

Some tricks.  Freehand draw at double scale, use light guidelines, then ink the final lines.  Xerox at half scale which 'disappears' the guidelines and helps straighten the slop.  Make a collage board..

Fast parallel lines can be made using two triangles and sliding one across the edge of the other.  Learn to use an eraser shield; those dots in a line you have on it create a nice dashed line, so draw a solid line (fast), then zip with your eraser to make a dashed line.  To play on the stoner thing; make a blunt and use pencil.  A blunt can be made from tissue or paper towels to smear the graphite into shading.  Hell, a cigarette but also works.  That eraser shield can also be used to control the smearing dividing the 'not to be shaded' from the rest like a shield ... duh.  In a pinch, some stiffer paper works too :P

Another is if you are using trace, get the yellow one.  To make things 'pop', on the back use a white prismacolor and spray mount that mess to simple cardboard (brown).  You can also use layers of trace to achieve a watermark sort of look.  The white background makes it stand out.  Even white trace can work with this over a dark backer board.

It's all old school down and dirty last minute stuff because it's rapid and better than a blank sheet of paper in a rush.

Jan 5, 15 7:38 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: