Archinect
anchor

AA- MArch(EmTech) Vs Bartlett-MRes Adaptive Architecture and Computation Vs University of Stuttgart- MSc- ITech

Aditya_Tognatta

Hi all!

I'am an Architect by Profession and have spend 4 yrs working as one. Now I'm highly interested in computational design and want to excel in the same. But I'm just not able to narrow it down to what course. AA seems like a more holistic course venturing into all the tangents of computational design then giving students the freedom to advance/research into any particular field and I-Tech is more or less the same but with more emphasis on structures and build-ability (I think). Adaptive Architecture and Computation at UCL , this course only talks about computation for design process only. I'm super confused when it comes to I-Tech and Adaptive Architecture and Computation. I would really like someone to shed some light onto these courses.

Thanks in advance!

Jan 1, 15 7:47 am
TED

Bartlett MArch GAD doing interesting work so have a look.  Can't beat the price of I-Tech.  If you really want computational design, go to MIT - 

Jan 3, 15 1:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: