Archinect
anchor

Archinect Members Reaching Out Outside of the Forums

Non Sequitur

I've just been contacted by some conspiracy nut through the contact feature in these forums. I'm not going to waste my time entertaining his nonsense because, well... I've found that people aborted their rational functions long ago and I would be talking to nothing.

The point being, anyone else receiving crazy conspiracy A&E truth spam?

here's a snippet of the email I received to give an idea of the flavour:

"You may think I am in a deep cave of ignorance with outdated popular conspiracy theories, but I think you don't belong on this forum if you cannot think critically about the built environment. This website is for architects, i.e., people who understand basic structural engineering principles."

Anyways, to whom ever the inbred fool who sent me this email, please don't forget to use condoms. We don't need anymore of your ilk plaguing the world.

Dec 17, 14 5:16 pm

Time to cue up the Looney Tunes opening sequence.

Dec 17, 14 5:21 pm  · 
 · 

Yikes.  This was a 9-11 Truther, I assume?

Dec 17, 14 5:22 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Indeed it was. They, and other extremists, are the only reasons why I stay anonymous in online forums these days.

The culprit emailed my from a California College of the Arts account.

Dec 17, 14 5:25 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

I think I might know....

Dec 17, 14 5:32 pm  · 
 · 

not me

Dec 17, 14 6:25 pm  · 
 · 
Saint in the City

So you didn't like my Christmas card.  Fine.

Dec 17, 14 8:01 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Saint, that would make an interesting card.

Dec 17, 14 9:00 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: