Archinect
anchor

can i get into an M.Arch programme

debuggerpk

Hi,

I have always wanted to be an architect, but when I got into a design school for B.Arch degree, my father had a different idea about me being an architect. Himself being a structural engineer, these were his exact words, 'architect, if you wanna do it, go ahead, do it, but bear this in mind, there is no need for architects when there is a war, and bear in mind, the world is not a peaceful place anymore and slowly and surely, we are heading towards a major culmination of it'. That was back in 2002, and it got me scared so I chose to be an electrical engineer. 

But as always, I kept in touch with my reading, passively reading arch mags, and then i took the leap and applied for Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Interior Design, and am accepted to it.

My question is, with PGD in Interior Design, can apply for M.Arch programme to furthur pursue a masters?

Dec 10, 14 11:19 am
Non Sequitur

Just skip the int-des altogether and take an M.arch.

Dec 10, 14 11:35 am  · 
 · 
debuggerpk

Thanks guys, I think I will go for fall of 2016, to get my applications sorted.

In the meanwhile, I would just complete my PGD here.

thanks

//debugger

Dec 24, 14 4:07 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: