Archinect
anchor

Barbaric

Non Sequitur

^one Nicholas Cage should suffice as long as Sean Connery is present to hold his hand.

Dec 17, 14 7:37 am  · 
 · 

132 children and nine staff members, including the principal of Army Public School died. The death toll is now at 141

That's about the regular weekly death toll in the US from guns. Which is also torture.

Dec 17, 14 9:49 am  · 
 · 
Saint in the City

"Do you think these terrorist were thinking about  how they would shake anyone down, to gain more access to information?"

No comparison.  What information?  An act of terror is distinct from torture.  Information gathering was not the goal.

Dec 17, 14 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
snooker-doodle-dandy

Saint in the City

I agree these renegades had nothing more in mind than to kill and inflict harm upon  people,  just like the 911 crew.  Can you say for certain they didn't have a bigger agenda?  This is where the water gets muddy.  I have filtered thru enough studies written by people in the know and have found their findings pure crap.    An act of terror is not distinct from torture. They are like oil and water.  Something no one wants to talk about, but they are there all thru the history of mankind.  Americans are not superior  by any means.  If you believe torture does not occur on many levels of international government, then I have a pile of shit to sell to you in Iowa.

Dec 18, 14 11:22 pm  · 
 · 
Saint in the City

Snooker - no idea what point you're making.  

Dec 19, 14 5:22 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: