Archinect
anchor

Best double Masters degree with MArch

justinritchey17

Hello, I am a current first year architecture student at UT San Antonio. Knowing that it is hard to get a job and to stand out, I wanted to get another masters with my MArch, when I graduate with my BS in architecture. I know this is really soon to think about this, but some masters requires basic prereq classes that I can take now before I can pursue that degree in the future. I have enjoyed my classes and I know I want to be an architect, however I want to stand out and have a backup plan if I fail as an architect. I have thought about a masters in urban and regional planning, construction science and management, real estate finance, or a MBA. Someday I would like to own my own firm, be a project manager, or a planner. I would like to know which one of these masters would complement a MArch and would help be get a job as an architect. Thank you so much for your time.

Dec 5, 14 7:07 pm
placebeyondthesplines

Yikes.

Dec 6, 14 10:19 pm  · 
 · 
bugsmetoo

If you focus on doing one thing right without a bunch of contingency plans to fulfill, your odds of accomplishing it improve.

Dec 6, 14 10:33 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: