Archinect
anchor

Recommended school for a year abroad exchange for undergrad students?

eakaph

I'm currently an architecture student studying in the international program in architecture in Southeast Asia. I'd like to know from you guys who have experiences or going to be participating in a year (or a semester) abroad in foreign country during your undergrad study. What are the process and requirements of applying to your preferred school for an exchange semester and what are the lists of schools that could be applied for such courses. I preferably would like to attend some elite architecture school in the US for a semester during my fourth year of my study. However I'm not so sure where to actually start.

This is my first post on Archinect so apologize in advance if i've done or asked something irrelevant or whatsoever to the forum.

Best! 

Dec 4, 14 11:18 am
LITS4FormZ

A semester studying architecture in Denmark.....doesn't get much better than that.

http://www.disabroad.org/study-abroad/programs/architecture-design/

Dec 4, 14 12:12 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: