Archinect
anchor

Post war tower blocks dissertation survey

CharlotteMiddleton

I am studying Architecture and currently undertaking research for my undergraduate dissertation about the stigma of post war tower architecture. If anyone has any opinions on either the Trelick or Balfron tower, I would be extremely grateful if you could complete this short survey about people's opinions on them. 

Anyone that does so will be entered into a draw to win a £20 Amazon voucher. 

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4730plqwwuuantb570520&refer=charliemiddleton%2Ewix%2Ecom

Nov 14, 14 3:36 pm
citizen

Are you interviewing both residents of these towers, and others in their neighborhoods?  Those are the people whose views you should gather and analyze for a project like this.

Nov 14, 14 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Agreeing with citizen. Posting a survey on an American website about peoples's opinions and experiences with a building in London is not research. "Do I feel safe there?" Wouldn't I have to be there to know how to answer this question? 

Nov 14, 14 6:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: