Archinect
anchor

Creating Portfolio and Resume for SCI-Arc

NimFa

Hey

i've applied  for master program Sci-Arc And They asked me about my Portfolio and resume..... What should i consider in my resume and portfolio? can i find any sample for resume and portfolio format? tnks 

Nov 6, 14 7:24 am
bugsmetoo

Seriously? Did you not think about the application process beforehand?

Nov 6, 14 11:47 am  · 
 · 
OM..

this is next level- must be a joke

if you look through this forum you'll find plenty of examples.

Nov 6, 14 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
NimFa

Why should i think beforehand? :D im not gonna make up things for them.. Ive done some works.... i thought i just send it:))??Did i got it wrong? :)

​​Thanks om. 

Nov 6, 14 2:55 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Do you have a portfolio and resume?

If yes, no additional work is required. Congratulations! Pour yourself a beer and enjoy an evening off. If no, then you know exactly what to do. Seems rather simple. There are plenty of portfolio examples in these forums, try a search but be weary, not many are great, and plenty are bad.

Nov 6, 14 3:26 pm  · 
 · 
hys1989

I would suggest that you see the school admission requirements (almost every school has its own requirement concerning portfolios or resumes (usually for portfolios they would specify the size, how many projects to include...etc) and some schools require that you include the resume inside the portfolio. so it's best if you check with that first.

Second, the resume that is given to a grad. school will usually be structured differently than the other resumes. so I suggest you google how to make a student resume to grad. school admission!

best of luck

Nov 8, 14 10:19 pm  · 
 · 
raspberry

You should look up SCI-Arc portfolios on issuu.com

Nov 9, 14 6:08 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: