Archinect
anchor

RFP Websites

korvink

Has anyone used a RFP website to find proposals?  For example there's bidclerk.com which shows a variety of projects along with their proposed construction budget.  I am starting my own firm and am trying to find alternate ways of winning projects that differ from word of mouth.  

If anyone has used these types of websites in the past with success please let me know.  Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have!

Nov 5, 14 11:05 am
Carrera

Yes I’ve use them in the past. It is a good way just to keep your eye on what is going on….most established firms get RFP’s sent to them all the time, but for starting out I think it would be smart. Can’t recommend one, perhaps others can.

Nov 5, 14 12:25 pm  · 
 · 
senjohnblutarsky

Generally, every state will have a press association that puts all legal notices on a website.  The easiest thing to do would be to google "Arizona Legal Ads" or equivalent.  There will be a press association website.  Go there and use various related search terms to find the ads you want.  Not quick and easy, but free.

Nov 5, 14 12:33 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

gov. agencies will have lists that you can be pre-qualified on and i think these send out automatic emails as well. 

Nov 5, 14 1:00 pm  · 
 · 
gwharton

I've used them in the past, but can't recommend it as a business development strategy unless you're really desperate. By the time the project hits an RFP listing service, it's usually too late to pursue it.

Nov 6, 14 12:20 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: