Archinect
anchor

Leed V4 (BD+C) Exam

I'm trying to find what is the best study material or courses for the Leed V4 (BD+C) Exam,

Thanks

Oct 23, 14 2:14 pm
mkeith1113

I took the LEED v4 BD+C with EverBlue. It was good - straight to the point. 

Dec 3, 14 12:55 pm  · 
 · 
chigurh

LEED is for sellouts.

USGBC is a pyramid marketing scam.  

Dec 3, 14 4:25 pm  · 
 · 
x intern

Are you licensed as an architect?  if not focus on that.  Leed has turned into a bureaucratic boondoggle with layers upon layers of BS.  Its a good example of the government taking something and beating it to death.  The main components of green are simple: natural light, energy efficient equipment, good thermal performance and as non toxic an interior environment as possible.  You start here your doing OK. Leave the paperwork to the minions.    

Dec 4, 14 10:33 am  · 
 · 
thenewintern

I am looking for study material as well. Were you able to find anything for LEED BD+C V.4 Exam? There is tons of info on version 3 nothing really on v4. 

Jan 8, 15 9:34 am  · 
 · 
urbanity

check with your local energy provider. here in California, the energy providers sponsor free training for sustainable design practices and accreditation.

Jan 8, 15 5:03 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
I just took the exam. No need to study.
Jan 10, 15 9:42 am  · 
 · 
azaz

How is preferred parking distributed among green vehicle and carpool?

Nov 1, 17 9:19 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: